Monday, September 8, 2014

garden therapy...

 I spent the afternoon with my gorgeous mumma
(and the local garden club)
at a delish-ous garden
 




there is a gorgeous bamboo grove
with different varieties of cold-tolerant clumping bamboo


 I fell a little bit in love with the large tibetan prayer wheel...


and the various water containers scattered around the garden


 and structures made from harvested bamboo


 I made a new friend...


and got LOTS of ideas... 
 



(lots)

 

 and found some things to take home


there's something about gardens that makes my heart sing


and brings peace to the soul


.....




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love coming across moments of beauty and art in a garden - such a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart lifting, Ronnie, just gorgeous! What a beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx