Wednesday, July 2, 2014

postcards from the edge....

as I started to mention on the shortest day

I've printed a series of postcards...


mostly of works from my MFA project

codex infinitum - the infinite book






there are ten different designs
 
 
 
all printed full colour with a glossy finish (on one side)


they have a small white border around the pic
(so they can be popped into a nice little frame if you like)



 but I've enjoyed hanging them on my old door with mini bulldog clips


now I'm looking to create a nice little online shop space
to share these (and other) small works

I've looked at big cartel, etsy, having a paypal button on my webby site
but I remain unsure which way to go....

(if you have any thoughts on this I'm all eyes and ears!)




in the meantime if you fancy any/all of the little cards

drop me a note and we'll work something out

rhonda.ayliffe[at]gmail[dot]com


the cards retail for AU$2.90 ea or AU$22.00 for the set of ten cards
 
plus postage 


how does that sound?


....




6 comments:

  1. sounds like an excellent plan! love them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i do like the way you've shot them against that lovely paintwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with India, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look great...it would be hard to chose a fave, but I rather fancy the burning circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely, look forward to being able to buy some!
    re shopping
    Etsy is easy and cheap
    Big Cartel looks more professional but is also a bit more expensive
    an online shop is not that hard to set up but does take a few days of fiddling

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx