Monday, January 3, 2011

invitations all around....


I've been a busy girlie....

working in the studio (and on the computer) all day
preparing print ready artywork for my solo invitations


here's a sneak peek of how things are looking....





this may undergo a radical shape-shift  so don't be surprised if the final product is quite different....

I can't tell you how difficult I found attempting to do calligraphy...
I'm soooooo out of practice!
I hope my calligraphy mates will be kind and not notice all the blah bits!


and while I'm doing the sneak-peek thing..... 
here's a little peek at the Very Big Project I've been hinting at recently..... 

(I'll talk it all up in the next little while..... and tell you allllll the gory details...
right now I'm trying to concentrate on one thing at a time!
but I get too excited to hold it all in!)



...

1 comment:

  1. Ronnie - it's all so exciting! From a pretend calligrapher - it all looks good to me. The opens studio and garden idea is beautiful, wonderful, inspiring and I can't wait to hear the next installments. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx