Friday, September 23, 2011

in the bag...


Packing for tomorrow's journey

 in my suitcase I have a collection of small zines

created over the past few days

including a teeny concertina showcasing some of my favourite ephemeral book artworks

 front


 open


archival inkjet on goatskin parchment paper
folded 10.5 x 7 cm - open 10.5 x 42 cm


I've printed only 10 of these on the delightful goatskin parchment paper

(I WILL print more of these in the future - but on something else)

so it's going to be a case of 'first in gets the goatskin'



(now I REALLY have to go pack something other than arty/booky things.... 
like clothes maybe??)


...

1 comment:

  1. zines, zines, zine, she sang. i love zines, maybe because they're so quick and relatively cheap or free and i used to love making them, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx