Saturday, September 24, 2011

zine times...



Before rushing off to Impact 7 day one and my Open Portfolio presentation I thought I'd show give you a peek at something I made to plonk on my table today (at least I won't feel lonely)


Zine preview
The Enemies of Books


front



inside



lift the first image for the second inside spread



back




the little zine is archival inkjet
printed on Mohawk Superfine
very limited edition of just 20
it's A4 - folded to 10 x 10.5cm
and comes in a DL envelope (100% recycled paper)


This is the first in a small series of related zines
(I've got 4 in various stages of completion so far...)
each contains a blend of
photos of my ephemeral artworks
and some of my other related photographs
along with a pithy booky quote
that relates to the themes
contained in the pics/artwork/rattling around my head!

the very limited editions (eg below 25 in each edition)
are $4.50 ea plus postage
(they are a standard letter size)


Zines will be available at Impact 7
or drop me a line if you'd like me to reserve one for you

(no I don't have fancy-schmancy internet shop/bank/stuff in operation -
but I'm sure we can work something out....)


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx