Saturday, April 21, 2012

and another thing....


soooooo our garden is coming along apace... 
(even though it's been v. wet this week - almost another flood)

but I'm starting to panic that we won't get everything done in time for the big open day

I started the big studio interior clean up today



 oooo my 
(so much to do - so little time...)

getting the place ready is all I can think about right now


Boots and Dante don't seem to share my sense of urgency or worry..... 
and they aren't much help tidying things up either!


....





6 comments:

  1. LURVELURVELURVE these photos, Ronnie! Can I be totally annoying & ask you which app (?) you are using? So FAB!

    Don't worry, it will all come together just fine, you'll see :>]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. geee thanks for the lurve SP - I have had an ongoing love affair with the hipstamatic app - all the square format pics on the blog (ie pretty much every single pic over the last year) has been taken with a hipsta on my hi-fone.... I don't 'fiddle' with the pic - just resize and post as is..... ooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you ned a working bee my friend!

    Pity there are so many miles between here and there!

    go well!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, cats don't get tidying really do they? Makes me wonder who is the wiser. Good luck with it - I'm sure your visitors won't be half as picky as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember to breathe and it will all come together; it will be a blur, but a huge buzz of a blur! I love the helpful cat shot...most typical in my experience! Or else they're sitting on your paper...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ronnie. I thought they were hipsta but gotta tell ya, MY hipsta shots don't look anything as spiffalicious as yours! I better get out there & practice some more.

    Thanks again, hope you're hangin' in there.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx