Wednesday, November 9, 2011

an art gesture in the mail...


I collected the mail today and inside a delightful (booky) envelope from Fiona 
was a small gift...


 the enclosed note mentioned this was snaffled at handheld gallery....  
but no mention of the maker.... isn't it too cute!



 (thanks Fiona)



ps I've just realised this is post number 300! - 
isn't it fitting that for 300
I get to talk about the generosity of friends


thanks all you guys who has hung around for all these posts!


xxx


.....



4 comments:

  1. Love these "now" and "never" tags; such a great idea and gift!
    Congratulations on the 300th post! I look forward to the next 300 and beyond...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 300. and such a nifty gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog, happy to be around. Congrats on your 300.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gals - you're v. generous - I appreciate your presence (not to mention PRESENTS) and comments

    xxx (one for each hundred posts!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx