Monday, May 23, 2016

an emerging series...


It all started innocently enough...
I had some old books, 
I wrapped them with some neutral cloth
 

bound, bundled, swaddled, crossed

  and set them out as gifts...


thinking about knowledge and place...


the series emerged...


a book bound with various materials
(here its a very long kikuyu runner)


and then set out

accompanied on insta with a philosophic musing

(of sorts)


so now I'm binding books an all manner of ways with all manner of things...




I'm even taking books with me

to seize a bound book moment


why not drop over to my insta space
to check out the offerings

....



2 comments:

  1. It's just so lovely when the muse and you take a wander - and look at the goodies that appear. What a lovely ramble and meandering yet purposeful bunch of works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love a good series and yours are always some of the best!
    And this one is no exception!!
    Of course I will always swoon at "wrapped" and "bundled" ;>))

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx