Friday, September 28, 2012

sew and sew...


It's NSW school holidays

Holidays are when I get to do fun stuff with the kiddies - 
like learning to sew!


EJ wanted to sew a picture of a black cat


sass wanted to make a picture of a yellow kelpie 
(trying to conjure up the beast no doubt! 
he has been asking for months for a kelpie puppy of his own to train - oh save us!)

 
   
both kiddies spent happy hours working on their special project  


who needs a playstation
when you have a piece of fabric,
a needle and thread?


...



5 comments:

  1. Hi Ronnie, Looks like such fun. Happy to say even now my 16 year old still looks forward to crafty things on the hols. Great shared times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whole drawer of stuff like French knitting, design your own Japanese building etc etc etc all ready for Laura when she arrives on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun! I can just imagine a virtual sewing game..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that took me right back to my childhood (and that's a long way back) when my grandmother and I did very similar pictures. Well, mine were similar, Nana was a genius with needle and thread and I don't think any of her talent rubbed off on me. What a lovely post, Ronnie.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx