Wednesday, July 11, 2012

tit-for-tat...


an email in the inbox on sunday

"Called in yesterday on my way home and left something for you to find"

wots this then?

I don beanie and gloves and head out to search for I know not what...

there at my gateway, tucked under a post I find a plastic sleeve 
and inside is a printout of a blogpost - an arty gesture I created for a this friend last year,
 another printout of a gippsland wren,
and 4 garlands of paper-cut blue wrens with the note....

"Here's a flock of wrens to welcome you home"


Today I taped one of the garlands next to my initial wren drawing 
(fading fast - it is now just a whisper)



tit-for-tat arty gestures playing ring around the rosie 
(or rather - ring around the spotted gum)


(ps I placed the other garlands in my wunderkammer...
 next to all my other treasures)

thanks M


....



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx