Friday, July 13, 2012

sweet home cobargo...


 I've just returned from the open night celebrationaries.... 
for 'sweet home cobargo'...


a new (cobargo) shop devoted to fresh, local, organic, home-grown, 
small town  
FOOD !


 yeeee har!

 
opening night (tonight) went off with a BANG!
 with food and wine and music and an enthusiastic collection of locals 
getting into the groove

 and as the party continues (long) into the night 
I headed for my sweet home sams creek....
(a whole 6kms up the road)
 feeling buoyed by the renewed energy that seems to be emerging 
in my sweet home cobargo

go you good things!


....


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is so great, Ronnie. Must visit this shop. So glad things are all a happening in lovely Cobargo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel a cash mob coming on!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx