Sunday, January 18, 2009

on the edge...



On Friday evening - after the day of cruising the local galleries, Jen and myself attended not one but 2 openings - a show at spiral gallery (lovely group show of the gallery's co-op artists)
and "On the Edge' - Semag's biennial exhibition held at the newly refurbished Bega Valley Regional Gallery.



And here's why.....



there... behind a couple of the roughly 60-ish strong opening night crowd... there is my piece selected for the show (yay!)

I posted a pic of this a little bit ago (then I was calling it 'white/black' I think...)

I finally managed to give the work a 'proper' title: "Things of White and Black: Memory"

The exhibition is on until Feb 14.... I think I have to go and do an artists talk on some day soon (note to self look at diary...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx